Thursday, November 17, 2011

11/17/11 -- no longer skating on thin ice

Radiation #23!!  2 more, then 8 boosters and the WHOLE ORDEAL IS DONE!!!  Well, except for the clearing of the side effects, but I am seeing the end of the trail and am ready to lie down in the field. I am ready to look up into the sky, feel the sun on my face, the breeze through my hair….yes, I don’t ask for much.

I am ready to celebrate Thanksgiving (which my birthday shares this year) and then throw our Neighborhood Christmas Party and then enjoy the rest of the Holidays!  I normally have great patience, but I feel like a little kid waiting for Santa to come down the chimney!!!
I’m no longer skating on thin ice – Napolitano’s Pond has the thick ice and I’m ready to learn to skate again!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there - the holidays will mean that much more to you this year : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, looking VERY FORWARD to the Holidays! SPeding a LOT of time with friends & family

    ReplyDelete