Tuesday, September 6, 2011

9/6/11 Third is not a Charm with Chemo

Third is not a Charm with Chemo.  It is an ugly UFC fight of the week and girls aren’t allowed. I admit defeat this week. 

I am going to succumb to your beat down because getting up right now will just get me further abuse.  I’ve been fighting like a girl, but today I’m gonna stop and let you win because sometimes we have to admit defeat.  My gloves and towel are thrown in the center of the ring…

Of course, I won’t perform dog tricks and rollover because that’s not what I do either. So, be advised I’m gonna restore my energies and come back outta my corner.

3 comments:

  1. Time to move that towel out of the way so you don't trip over it while throwing that roundhouse right for a KO.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bout time. Now get off your ass and go kick some.....

    ReplyDelete