Tuesday, September 6, 2011

a few days......Distance makes love difficult sometimes.

8/30/11

Tomorrow is chemo day.  I’m a little concerned because the first 2 rounds brought on surprises, and I’m just not in the mood this time around. Yeah, I have LITTLE to complain about what with families displaced from Hurricane Irene, I know.  BUT, this is MY Blog, so sorry for being self-centered this morning (cause I’m gonna be).
Maybe instead of venting (which my beloved hubby & son have been the brunt of), I’ll pray or make some wishes?  It’s more creative and can be more soothing verbiage than rants…


9/3/11

Into chemo, even a common sore throat must come.  Let’s hope the Z-pack knocks it out (it did).


9/5/11

The NEED to see my Mom & Dad was so great that I, Regina Anne, threw a right proper tantrum. Thank God my husband and son love me or I’d be in the doghouse.  Yes, I got to see them and got the much needed parental hugs and kisses I’ve needed since May!!  I got my night’s sleep under their roof and reset my buttons.  Don’t know what it is about sleeping under your parents’ roof, but it’s soothing and always sets my mood back to norm.  
Distance makes love difficult sometimes.

                                                          
 

No comments:

Post a Comment