Wednesday, September 7, 2011

9/7/11 Eye of the Tiger

OK, I got KO’d in the 3rd round, but now the Eye of the Tiger has got my back (Thanks, ROBERT!!!) and I’m back in the training ring.  I’ve adopted smoothies (with protein) as a staple this week and less running around in order to conserve the energy I need to continue the fight.

I’m gonna watch Rocky and then Invincible – two GREAT never-say-die movies – this week too!!  Cause, like, it can always be worse and I’m far from screwed on this deal.  Too many people and circumstances remind us each day of just that…my cross is eensy compared to those that others carry.

2 comments:

  1. Add "Rudy" to the movie menu and run out on that field to the crowd chanting "Reggie, Reggie" instead. And don't make me tell you a second time to get off your ass and get back in the game.

    I hate it when I have to repeat myself..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good 3rd movie! I'm back in the game, Cuz!! I Made it 3 days through training, one more to go then BACK IN THE RING!!!
    Looks like I got my Mickey in YOU!! Thanks for encouraging - heck, picking me back up!!!

    ReplyDelete