Sunday, October 23, 2011

10/23/2011 DOGZILLA!!

4 down of my 33 Radiations!  No side-effects to speak of – yet.
I had lunch today with one of my BEST MOTIVATORS, cousin Robert! He’s been a great influence on my spirits when they get low.  When they were at their gloomiest (Blog entry 9/6/11), he rallied behind me and promised Fuddruckers Dogzillas when I was ready to start eating again.  Yes, sometimes when you can’t eat anything and you are plied with something juicy and yummy, it DOES HELP your EMOTIONAL STATE!


So, a month later we meet in Paramus and I get to see one of his race cars.  Then we make plans for next summer, which helps my mood more because I completely missed the summer of 2011!

THEN, I get a call from one of my BEST BUDDIES, Elise!  She’s gonna come up North next weekend for a visit!  This truly is a GOOD DAY!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Regina: I hope he took you for a spin at 120 miles an hour before lunch...Big hug. Anne Ondrovic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not this time around, but I am promised one next summer! HUGS BACK!!!

    ReplyDelete