Thursday, August 4, 2011

5/16 & 5/17/11 Surgery & the day after

5/16/2011

Of course, the surgery was a success today and I am home being nursed and cared for by my two men.
The node biopsies came back negative!  Now we await the tissue margin results, etc.
Thanks to ALL for your prayers and love – it HELPS!!!!

5/17/2011

Well, as I knew….the surgery went very well!!!  No more ILC’s, nodes came back NEGATIVE, Percocet’s help with the pain, and my two men are nursing me back to health.  Nancy, as always, is the greatest of friends – she visited today and brought me flowers in a smile vase!!!
Chris has got to be the best husband any woman can have.  He is truly a gem – he’s my best friend, caregiver, anticipator (of me & my actions)…he keeps me safe and secure, loved and on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment