Thursday, August 4, 2011

5/25/11 Well Wishes from the Family...

Nothing like Love pick-me-ups!!!  Spread Love & Smiles and get them BACK tenfold!!!  Here's jsut a smpling

From: Kathy [sister]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 5:37 PM
To: Reggie
Subject: Re: bummer news
Oh, Regina.... my heart goes out to you... leaking tears as I write this.  As much as I complain about my hair I would still miss it. 
Some of my friends with longer hair cut their hair short before they started chemo so it was a little less depressing - still depressing but they said it helped a little.  Joyce's sister (Victor's wife) even got a super short haircut beforehand (think Sinead O'Connor) but I wouldn't go that far! 
 I will be mostly around after July 12th so if you need rides to chemo, someone to sit there with you, just let me know...


Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 6:56 AM
To: 'Michael [brother]'
Subject: RE: bummer news
Yes, chemo will make sure IF there is any cancer elsewhere it will be banished forever!  The only reason we’re doing this is because cancer travels swiftly thru the lymph nodes. So when they found a little bit in one of the node biopsies,  that sealed the deal of having to get it. L
I hope your appt’s go well – I am most certain they will!
From: Michael Doherty [mailto:unkelfunkel55@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 1:26 AM
To: Reggie
Subject: Re: bummer news
Sad to hear, meine Schwester.  will the treatment get rid of all of it?  will it spread more between now and treatment, or is relatively under control?  why do you have to wait until July?  Sometimes I don't understand about cancer.  I guess "conditions" run in our family.  well, enjoy life and don't sweat the interruptions too much. 


<cousin Sean D>               Hi Regina,
Sorry to hear the news, but I am glad that you found it in the early stages.
As always, it seems you have your positive attitude, which I personally believe makes a huge difference.

We are thinking of you here in Rochester.

Love,      Sean


-----Original Message-----
From: [Aunt & Uncle]
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: what's up with me?

Hi Regina,

We read your email with horror!  But we'll take your advice to heart.  Just keep us updated and if there is anything we can do, let us know.  Have you been in touch with Sean?

We love you and know things are going to be great!    Aunt Carol and Uncle Johnny


From: agnes [Aunt]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 8:04 PM
So sorry. That kind of news is always hard to take but it does sound positive.  Years ago my original gyn told me NEVER to take hormones because I produce too much and I listened to him.  Since you produce too many it might be genetic.  Keep your chin up.  Wish you only the best.
Love,         Aunt Agnes

From: Camille [niece]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 7:22 PM

Hey my favorite Tia, so sorry to hear this news of your recent health scare, I first want to say I am here for you always!  Although I am far, you are never far from my heart or prayers!  You will be getting extra hugs, prayers, smiles, and love sent to you on the daily!  Why all the colors because you are as beautiful as a rainbow and my love and respect for you go as far and wide as rainbows and further, my love for is unending...I love you sooooooooo much!!! Your niece Camille xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment