Wednesday, August 10, 2011

8/9/11 Tomorrow is another day!

A VERY MISERABLE morning – I even blubbered like a child I was so uncomfortable & in pain. My poor son, there to watch my meltdown while trying to calm me so I don’t further stress my body. I love him so much! It’s hard to stay positive all the time. This as one of my moments.

Then, in whisks this beautiful brunette woman, with hugs and solace…AND A GIFT that she made herself!!!  We cried together and then I and my body calmed down – for the first time today. What a friend she is, this anonymous Lady. Yeah, you KNOW who you are!

So, off to do the weekly labs. CBC’s are good, platelets at 261, but not too bad. Of course, after my 2 days of agony, I am once again dehydrated.  So, another IV and more fluids and I’m back home not feeling as horrible.  I have a baked potato and don’t feel horrible.  I pass out around 7pm from sheer exhaustion.
As Scarlett O’Hara said, “Tomorrow is another day!”

No comments:

Post a Comment