Monday, August 8, 2011

8/8/11 Weebles Wobble, but I Won't Fall DOWN!!

Remember in the Bugs Bunny or Tom & Jerry cartoons, Bugsy or Jerry would stop, turn round with an old-fashioned water spritzer and fill their antagonist up with water?  Then we’d see the recipient of gallons of water forced down their throats wobbling back and forth like a Weeble? 
Kinda like this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQOY-DIM9VI?
Yeah, I spent a whole day yesterday and this morning like the WEEBLE!!  The pain?!?!  NOT NORMAL!!  So, a quick, late-night text to the Dr. some Magnesium Citrate, and, well, I am slowly giving birth to quintuplets it feels!
Oh what a RELIEF IT IS!!!!!

Got a call from one of the UPS Musketeers tonight.  What a GREAT SURPRISE!!  It’s fantastic to know people and friends are reading my blog and responding by reaching out!!  We all get so caught up in everything we do , are doing, are going to do that we forget what it’s like to brighten someone’s day by just saying, “HI!” –with a smile of course.  I’ve been so cloistered since chemo began that I haven’t had exposure to do so myself.  So, HI!!! To all my friends and loved ones out there!!
   

1 comment: